What do you do when the season ending soccer party is next weekend, and as the team mom, you are tasked with coming up with the soccer coach gift idea? You panic, right? You already know he has everything. You’re fresh out of ideas.
He has all the soccer gear.
He has soccer mugs and soccer T-shirts.
He. Has. Everything.
Don’t sweat it. I’ve got you covered. Below is a list of 10 gift ideas for that soccer coach who has everything.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC Associates and Awin affiliate, I may earn a small commission for any purchases made through affiliate links. You can read my full disclaimer and disclosure statement here.
Best Soccer Coach Gift Ideas
Small but Sentimental Soccer Coach Gifts
1. Framed Team Picture– A great soccer coach gift doesn’t necessarily have to be big. Sometimes the most meaningful gifts are small and sentimental. A great idea for the soccer coach who has everything is a framed photo of the team. I love this frame because you can also have the players sign around the picture. Adding in a silly photo is perfect!
2. Engraved Whistle– You can engrave this whistle with names, images, or sayings that the soccer coach will always remember when he puts it around his neck.
3. Tumbler- Just like us, soccer coaches get very thirsty and need lots of caffeine to handle a team of children that aren’t their own. This Yeti is perfect because you can never have enough tumblers in your house, car or on the field.
4. Thank You Card– A card may be the simplest of all gifts, but I can assure you that any soccer coach will appreciate the time that you took to have every player sign it. You can always pick up one at the store or this card is great because you can print it from home. It serves as a regular thank you card or it can hold a gift card.
Personal Touch Soccer Coach Gifts
5. Soccer Photo Collage– A collage is a little more unique than just a regular picture frame, and it incorporates more snapshots of the players than just one still photo in a frame. This soccer collage is a great gift idea and really caught my eye.
6. Clipboard– Coaching gifts that are practical as well as thoughtful are a win-win. A clipboard is a useful gift that he can use for many seasons to come. This one is sturdy and comes in 3 different sizes.
7. Soccer Plaque – Another great gift idea is a wooden engraved plaque. This is the perfect keepsake for the soccer coach who really made an impact on your child’s season. This one is small enough to go in a home office or on a table in the den.
Go Big with a Group Gift
8. Large Tote Bag– The benefit of being part of a large team is that you’re able to give your soccer coach a great gift and spread the cost. A nice large tote bag is a good gift for those long soccer tournament weekends where coaches are running from field to field all day. Here is a nice option.
9. Gift Card– A gift card is the perfect token of appreciation for the soccer coach who has everything. And also for the soccer coach who you’re not quite sure what to buy for him. Luckily there are so many options with a gift card that you can’t go wrong. Do a little digging to find out what he enjoys in his free time if you don’t already know.
Loves to eat out? Find his favorite restaurant.
Enjoys being pampered? Find a nail salon or spa near her house.
Likes nature? Find an REI or local outdoors store.
Bonus Gift for the Soccer Coach with a Sense of Humor
10. Soccer Caricature -If you know your coach well, a caricature like this is a great gift idea for your soccer coach. These hand-drawn portraits are a unique and thoughtful way to show appreciation for a hard fought season.
A season ending soccer party is a great way to thank the players with fabulous goodie bags and the coach with a wonderful gift. Don’t sweat it. Even if he does have all the soccer gear and an endless supply of soccer coffee mugs and T-shirts, you can still find a unique and thoughtful gift for that soccer coach who has everything.