It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And one of the most fun times to go shopping for your athlete. If you’re in need of Christmas gifts for a baseball lover, look no further. These gift ideas for baseball players are sure to be a home run. Sorry for the pun- can’t help myself.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC Associate and Awin affiliate, I may earn a small commission for any purchases made through affiliate links. You can read my full disclaimer and disclosure statement here.
Baseball Christmas Gift Ideas
If you’re attempting to buy Christmas gifts for the baseball lover in your life, it can feel a little overwhelming knowing where to begin. Luckily, it doesn’t really have to be.
This compilation includes everything; gear for the athletes in your life, memorabilia for the fans in your life, and a little something for everybody else in between (as long as they love baseball).
Gear Gifts for Baseball Athletes
Christmas is the perfect time to replenish that gear that is falling apart or your athlete has outgrown over the course of a long season. Or just to have a back up because I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve shown up at the field missing something- cleats, glove, helmet. You name it, we’ve forgotten it.
- Cleats– Cleats last less than a year in my house with all the wear and tear and athlete growth that goes on. So Christmas is a great time to stock up on a new pair.
- Batting Gloves– Most batting gloves have a reasonable price point so they’re a great Christmas gift for baseball lovers. And they can be stuffed in a stocking or wrapped in a small box.
- Leg/ Arm Guards– Gotta protect your baseball athlete at the plate!
- Sliding Mitt– This piece of gear is a personal favorite (I devoted an entire article to it!) because as the mom of a perpetual base stealer, I like making sure all his fingers stay intact.
- White pants– If you have a baseball athlete in your household, you know how quickly you can go through a pair of white pants. I did find a way to clean them so they’re actually white again, but it’s always good to have a few extra pair.
- Baseball Bag– I love a good bag, but I especially love when my athlete can carry everything himself and not rely on me. Here are a few of my favorite baseball bags.
Baseball Christmas Ornaments
Every Christmas my son’s baseball team gets together, and while the boys are running around outside, the moms have an ornament exchange. Win win for everyone! I love the ornaments that people bring! Here are some of my favorite Christmas ornaments for the baseball lover in your life.
Baseball Stocking Stuffers
I love a good stocking stuffer! Having a son, husband, boyfriend, or friend who is a baseball lover makes it so fun because there are lots of great gift ideas out there that can be stuffed in a stocking.
- For the hands on baseball lover– I love this ball for pitch training.
- For the baseball lover who care about accessories– Baseball drip is a whole industry, but here are a few of my favorites.
- For the baseball trivia whiz– there’s always someone you know who’s into baseball trivia!
- For the baseball lover who embraces down time– You can never have too many fleece blankets or PJs.
Gifts for Baseball Coaches
Whether it’s something small from you and your athlete or a group gift from the team, it’s always nice to remember the coach this time of year. Here are several baseball coach gift ideas that your own coach would love.
Gifts for Baseball Team Moms
It may be last on this list, but as a former team mom, I can assure you that gifts for the team mom, regardless of the sport, go a long way. Talk about behind the scenes magic maker! Your team mom would love any of these gifts here at Christmas.
Gifts as a Symbol of Love
Christmas is a special time of year for so many reasons. It’s a wonderful time to celebrate the people in your life and show them how much they mean to you. So whether you choose to gift your athlete a new pair of cleats, put a new Christmas ornament on the tree, or find the perfect stocking stuffer, the Christmas gift for your baseball lover is a symbol of how much he means to you.